Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is not getting any easier!


I was brought to my attention not too long ago that I wrote a blog a little while back where I stated that I was not going to join an online dating site. I had a little sit-down with myself and decided that there is no harm in seeing what it's all about. While I am not entirely impressed overall with the process or guys that it thinks I might be interested in, it's definitely a...different...experience. While it can be a little frustrating at times, I have been connected with a couple nice guys that seem like we could build great long-lasting friendships if nothing else. In all fairness, I'm going to give it until the end of the 6 month term before I make a final judgement or choose to renew.


My current dilemma is this: when I originally signed up, I asked to be matched with guys in Nevada and California. I was trying to branch out and broaden my horizons, unfortunately this poses a question to be considered: what if I meet Mr. Right and he doesn't live in Vegas? I'm going to try to not think about it too much and cross that bridge when, or if, it actually happens. Until that time, I'll just keep swimming...




Current Tunes:       "Fall Into Me" by Sugarland
Current Click:          Casablanca
Current Read:         The Black Echo by Michael Connelly

No comments:

Post a Comment